RAIN OR SHINE!
City Park Festival Grounds
1701 Wisner Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70124
September 2-4, 2016
Help us raise money to help Louisiana flood victims at the Louisiana Seafood Festival, a fundraiser for the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation.
We need both adult and high school student volunteers. Service hours are available – please bring your required paperwork to your shift.
Each volunteer shift comes with the following perks:
– One free general admission ticket to the festival for the day you sign up
– A free volunteer t-shirt
– One free food ticket, redeemable for any food item being sold at the festival
– Complimentary water
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our volunteer shifts for the Louisiana Seafood Festival.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/m1nK8M
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com and Louisiana Hospitality Foundation do not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE LOUISIANA HOSPITALITY FOUNDATION!