Celebrate Our Rich Culinary Heritage
From Our Rivers to Our Lakes to Our Shores – and More!
From our waters to your plate, the Louisiana Seafood Festival is a celebration of all the fresh and flavorful seafood that makes our state great.
Our three-day festival offers more and more every year:
- Three Days of Live Music
- Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations inside a covered pavilion
- Beer Garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers
- A Kid’s Tent featuring fun, seafood-themed activities
- An Arts Village showcasing gifts, décor and more
- Food and Beverages including water, sodas, beer, specialty cocktails and frozen daiquiris
The festival is produced by the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the festival benefit this important organization.
About the Foundation
The Louisiana Seafood Festival is one of many events that benefits the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation (LHF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen Louisiana’s hospitality industry through support of individuals within the community. Your support makes a difference!
We do this by:
- Supporting workforce development programs directly related to our industry.
- Providing access to culinary and hospitality education.
- Working to ensure a positive perception of LA’s hospitality industry.
- Providing financial assistance and/or guidance to people in the hospitality industry during times of crisis.
Through its hard work and commitment to meet these goals, as well as generous donations from the community, the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation demonstrates that a small, dedicated group – with a strong vision – can create a dramatic impact for their entire community.