Celebrate Our Rich Culinary Heritage
From Our Rivers to Our Lakes to Our Shores – and More!
From our waters to your plate, the Louisiana Seafood Festival is a celebration of all the fresh and flavorful seafood that makes our state great.
Our three-day festival offers more and more every year:
• Three Days of Live Music
• Celebrity Chef Cooking Demonstrations inside a covered pavilion
• Beer Garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers
• A Kid’s Tent featuring fun, seafood-themed activities
• An Arts Village showcasing gifts, décor and more
• Food and Beverages including water, sodas, beer, specialty cocktails and frozen daiquiris
The festival is produced by the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds from the festival benefit this important organization.
About the Foundation
The Louisiana Seafood Festival is one of many events that benefits the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation (LHF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve Louisiana communities by providing support for the education, health and social welfare of children in the community. This mission is achieved by the Foundation in its ability to offer greater access to culinary education and arts, community outreach, hospitality industry financial assistance and benevolence. Your support makes a difference!
Today, the Foundation’s strength lies in a leadership that includes some of the most prominent names of Louisiana’s culinary arts. Our goal is to make a real difference. To do this, our goals have been extended to include:
• Discovering which beneficiaries will benefit most before they are awarded.
• Helping to educate children in an effort to bring the community together.
• Consistently raising funds on a significant scale in order to support local charities.
• Demonstrating the willingness of corporate citizens to give back.
Through its hard work and commitment to meet these goals, as well as generous donations from the community, the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation demonstrates that a small, dedicated group – with a strong vision – can create a dramatic impact for their entire community.